Sunday, January 3, 2010

Quick Note!!!***VERY IMPORTANT***

Quick Note!!!***VERY IMPORTANT***

Just a quick note to do a couple of things…One, I just wanna thank my readers! I know folks are reading this blog. I do get some comments and I really appreciate you. I hope that you will continually be blessed, encouraged, inspired, and whatever warm fuzzy emotions you feel when reading this blog. Thanks so much for the feedback, cuz that’s the way I know that folkz are listenin’.
Again, thank you so very much!!!!

Two, I now also have a blog on Livejournal. The reason was that they allow more ways to post. I have a few voice posts up here. Yall know thoughts and stuff tend to hit me at various and sundry times. Now, I can just dial a number and speak my mind. I LOVE THAT!!!!They also have email posting, mobile posting, and onsite posting.Another reason I really enjoy them is because they allow me to make some of my posts private. Everything is not for every eye.

Now before yall go saying, "Well a blog should be public. If you don't want folkz to read, don't write it." I just want to gently remind you as nicely as I know how... THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN WRITE WHATEVER I WANT! LMBO (laughing my butt off)

But for real, If you’re interested in my other writings over there, go read and make comments at
<
shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com
>
I haven’t yet decided whether I’m going to port this blog’s info to livejournal yet. So, for now, there’s two—this one here at Blogger, and&
lt;
shari_greenlaw.livejournal.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your welcom I love your blog.